1. Please decide the key messages that you would like to include....
2. ...then choose which package you would prefer
3. ..and please
4. Once you have placed your refundable deposit,
I will complete your first draft within
2 -7 days,
depending on the package you have chosen.
The draft is sent via e-mail.
5. You get the chance to review your poem, maybe sharing it with family and friends for their opinion.
6. I then incorporate your comments and thoughts into a new draft.
7. Steps 5 + 6 are repeated until you are totally satisfied with the outcome.
8. Once the final draft is agreed upon, you choose the style of card you would like your poem presented in.
9. Your gift is then packaged and shipped express worldwide.
Options are sent
Ordering and payment can also be arranged by telephone
from this site:
A Farewell Gift
(Mary Beth has kindly given permission for her poem and
story to be published)
Curtains for Kurt
Mary Beth DePersio (World Finer Foods, Inc.)
Thanks. Mary Beth DePersio
Curtains for Kurt
I'm sorry Kurt,
but it's curtains for you, my friend,
although we're sorry to see you go,
every good story needs a good end.
And as those curtains draw across the stage
and you take your final bow,
there's a few things we should say
and we'll try to say them - somehow.
You see, you are so loyal and dependable,
when you say you're going to do something - it gets done,
you've bought so many successful brands to our shores,
apart from Pierre Cardin (we'll forget that one!)
And from the small beginnings in a loft,
the American Marketing Team has grown and grown,
much of that success, especially in the early years,
was because of all the effort that you've shown.
And you will be sadly missed,
by us and many more
and we just wanted to wish you bon voyage,
that's really what these words are for.
And you may have to batten down the hatches,
especially when the next good blow comes in,
of course you'll manage in your normal style,
effortlessly and with that satisfied grin.
And you've made many an impact,
as you've worked steadfastly over the years,
Frank Muchel, Peter Leiendecker, Joyce Loter,
Dit Van Clief (let's not forget John Beers).
And one last word of advice,
because, after all, you're hearty and hale,
don't brew too much of that wonderful drop,
your beer called "Little House Ale".
And now you'll spend more time with Blair
and you'll sail off to sun soaked climes
and we wish you continued joy and happiness,
just another reason for these rhymes.
In fact, those sails are your curtains
and now you'll have time for many an horizon new,
just know that we'll miss you heaps
and that we're very proud of you.
Copyright Allen Jesson :) 2002
"It was great. No changes. Thanks." Mary Beth DePersio
Cards are boxed
online since 1998
Let these people
know that they
are not forgotten.
Please help us to
build a safe haven