1. Please decide the key messages that you would like to include....
2. ...then choose which package you would prefer
3. ..and please
4. Once you have placed your refundable deposit,
I will complete your first draft within
2 -7 days,
depending on the package you have chosen.
The draft is sent via e-mail.
5. You get the chance to review your poem, maybe sharing it with family and friends for their opinion.
6. I then incorporate your comments and thoughts into a new draft.
7. Steps 5 + 6 are repeated until you are totally satisfied with the outcome.
8. Once the final draft is agreed upon, you choose the style of card you would like your poem presented in.
9. Your gift is then packaged and shipped express worldwide.
Options are sent
Ordering and payment can also be arranged by telephone
from this site:
Allen's Personal Best
For a (number of different reasons)
these are my personal favorites..
(a moving wedding toast)
(50 years happily tied together in last verse)
(A nice eulogy)
(fond memories of a great birthday party)
(the first poem where I realized I could "make a difference")
(a very sad and only too common tale)
(beware of those midday martinis)
(this poem actually saved a life)
(the wastefulness and the unfortunate essentialness of war)
(one from my "other" style)
("I" written on September 12th, 2001)
(to be read at my funeral)
(if only the world lived and thought like Nan)
(one of my earlier works)
(my first poem back after 20-odd years)
(another early work)
(my battle against the dreaded weed)
(another of my "old" loves, horse racing)
Of course, a lot of these are featured in my latest book,
please click on the logo for more details.
In truth, I have many, many more that have a special place in my heart. Please let me know if you would like me to add more. I would be interested in your feedback, please let me know. Thanks, Allen
Cards are boxed
online since 1998
Let these people
know that they
are not forgotten.
Please help us to
build a safe haven