1. Please decide the key messages that you would like to include....
2. ...then choose which package you would prefer
3. ..and please
4. Once you have placed your refundable deposit,
I will complete your first draft within
2 -7 days,
depending on the package you have chosen.
The draft is sent via e-mail.
5. You get the chance to review your poem, maybe sharing it with family and friends for their opinion.
6. I then incorporate your comments and thoughts into a new draft.
7. Steps 5 + 6 are repeated until you are totally satisfied with the outcome.
8. Once the final draft is agreed upon, you choose the style of card you would like your poem presented in.
9. Your gift is then packaged and shipped express worldwide.
Options are sent
Ordering and payment can also be arranged by telephone
from this site:
I have created 11 payment options. I have also included a couple of options for those who maybe financially challenged at the moment:
Personally, I have been using credit cards on the Internet for the last 5 years and have never experienced a problem. Because of the current encryption technology I think it is far safer to use your credit card online than it is to use it in a restaurant (where your details can be easily copied without your knowledge). However, I still understand people's hesitation in putting their personal details on the web so here are a few more options that do not use a credit card:
Ok, so there you have it, eleven options in all. If you're still not convinced, then I'm sorry, I don't know what else to do, maybe you can tell me?
You can also send a money order to my home address, details of which can be obtained upon request (but this will slow down the process and my bank manager doesn't like it too much).
Thanks again and I'm looking forward to writing your poem.
Cards are boxed
online since 1998
Let these people
know that they
are not forgotten.
Please help us to
build a safe haven