1. Please decide the key messages that you would like to include....
2. ...then choose which package you would prefer
3. ..and please
4. Once you have placed your refundable deposit,
I will complete your first draft within
2 -7 days,
depending on the package you have chosen.
The draft is sent via e-mail.
5. You get the chance to review your poem, maybe sharing it with family and friends for their opinion.
6. I then incorporate your comments and thoughts into a new draft.
7. Steps 5 + 6 are repeated until you are totally satisfied with the outcome.
8. Once the final draft is agreed upon, you choose the style of card you would like your poem presented in.
9. Your gift is then packaged and shipped express worldwide.
Options are sent
Ordering and payment can also be arranged by telephone
from this site:
Where specified in the various packages, you will receive your poem professionally presented, ready for framing. These are my current selection of paper samples. If there is a particular style that you like and it is not shown here - please send me an email and I'll get it in for you. When requesting the paper for your poem, please use the names as detailed below (to avoid confusion).
Please let us know your preference and we'll get it in for you.