1. Please decide the key messages that you would like to include....
2. ...then choose which package you would prefer
3. ..and please
4. Once you have placed your refundable deposit,
I will complete your first draft within
2 -7 days,
depending on the package you have chosen.
The draft is sent via e-mail.
5. You get the chance to review your poem, maybe sharing it with family and friends for their opinion.
6. I then incorporate your comments and thoughts into a new draft.
7. Steps 5 + 6 are repeated until you are totally satisfied with the outcome.
8. Once the final draft is agreed upon, you choose the style of card you would like your poem presented in.
9. Your gift is then packaged and shipped express worldwide.
Options are sent
Ordering and payment can also be arranged by telephone
from this site:
SAD and DODGY DEALINGS (BAD DEBTS)
The following people have ordered poems from me and then have mysteriously gone quiet.
This has always been when we have completed 2 (sometimes 5) drafts so I know that they are happy with the poem. some have even received the complete service, including card etc.
I feel that most of them have taken my words and then presented them under their own cover. I have tried many, many times to get in touch with them.
in other words, they have stolen from me.
Their e-mail appears to not work as soon as it comes to settling the balance (which they rightfully owe) .
I hope I am mistaken.
If any of the following people would like to make contact with me I will gladly take their name off this page. I don't normally publish e-mail addresses but as my e-mails go unanswered I assume that they are no longer working. I guess this will not be a problem when the e-mail harvesters pick up their e-mail address and the search engine spiders (such as google) pick up their information.
If you are considering supplying goods or services to these people, then, based on my experience, I would advise caution...
Cards are boxed
online since 1998
Let these people
know that they
are not forgotten.
Please help us to
build a safe haven