A song can get inside of you. One line can say it all. Especially if it's your song.
What A Life It Is (Female vocals)
Sung by Leslie Wright
A Gift of Harmony is the ultimate romantic gift and perfect for proposals, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, Valentine's, Christmas and other occasions.
Just imagine for one moment, what would you say in your song?
That's where we can help. By working together, we can make your song a reality.
How it Works:
Or do you have another important message that you'd like to send?
You are involved in every step of the creation process so you will have plenty of opportunity for input. The good news is that you do not need any special musical or literary talent to participate. You can even share in the royalties, should
you choose to have your song commercially released.
The Top 10 Countdown To Your Song:
1. Simply tell us why and who you want your song written for.
You do that by completing the form here:
2. After you have placed your refundable deposit, Allen Jesson will then
complete the first draft of your poem within 48 hours. The poem, later presented
in a boxed, hand-made gift card, is normally a gift on its own, but with
A Gift of Harmony, there's a lot more to come...
You will receive your first draft via e-mail
3. You will probably want a line or two changed. We keep redrafting until you are totally happy with the outcome. You have unlimited redrafts.
4. The final draft is then passed onto Leslie for the musical composition. It should be noted that only part of the poem may eventually end up in the lyrics.
5. Within 7 days Leslie will send to you, via e-mail, a selected mp3 clip (usually the chorus) of your song. If you have not paid the full balance, you will be asked to
send your final payment at this point.
6. Once the balance has been received, Leslie will send you the full version mp3 of your song, including the lyrics, via email for your approval.
7. Once you have received the mp3, it is at this stage where the final decisions
are made with regard to the song. Do you like the melody? The chorus?
The lyrics? The harmony? Is this your song?
8. After making any requested changes and gaining your final approval,
the studio time is booked and your song will go into full production.
Finally, the finishing touches are then added (mixing, mastering, etc.).
Leslie recording in her studio, October 2004
9. Within 5 days, your song will be completed and burned onto a custom printed CD.
10. Your song is then shipped, along with your poem, original drafts and any of the additional options that you may have chosen.You will receive the following,
delivered by express courier:
Alternatively, please send Allen an e-mail for more information.
Songwriters of Your Song