1. Please decide the key messages that you would like to include....
2. ...then choose which package you would prefer
3. ..and please
4. Once you have placed your refundable deposit,
I will complete your first draft within
2 -7 days,
depending on the package you have chosen.
The draft is sent via e-mail.
5. You get the chance to review your poem, maybe sharing it with family and friends for their opinion.
6. I then incorporate your comments and thoughts into a new draft.
7. Steps 5 + 6 are repeated until you are totally satisfied with the outcome.
8. Once the final draft is agreed upon, you choose the style of card you would like your poem presented in.
9. Your gift is then packaged and shipped express worldwide.
Options are sent
Ordering and payment can also be arranged by telephone
from this site:
August Moon - Wedding vows to make you feel hungry
Hello, my wonderful Jesse,
I'm so glad that we're standing here today,
because I wanted to tell you a few things,
yes, I have some heartfelt words to say.
Firstly, I wanted to say I love you very much,
you're everything I've dreamed of (and more),
and I wanted to express my love for you,
that's really what these words are for.
Our story started under an August Moon,
the restaurant where we had our very first date,
so it's fitting that August is here once again,
and that I've found my one and only soul-mate.
I love your sarcasm, your playfulness,
and your cooking is something I'd always choose,
you are an expert on any computer,
and yes, I even love your dancing shoes.
I remember when we sat in the Blue Room,
and pretended to be a piece of Portland Art,
we've snow-shoed at White River, danced at Lola's,
and when we run I always give you a head start.
I know I pretend to get angry,
especially when you go and run too fast,
and I know I say I'll never speak to you again,
but like my spurts, those words never last.
We love to eat at Thai Thai and Papaya Thai,
and tantrums get me to The Spaghetti Factory,
we play battleships, have road trips to Montana,
and at the Alibi, we're signing Karaoke.
Crunchy crab rolls at the Dragonfish,
even the sound of it sounds rather nice,
and I know that you're allergic to cats,
so playing with Cousteau certainly has it's price.
And I think that's what I like about our relationship,
never too serious, but there's depth and devotion, side by side,
and I just wanted to say that I'm proud of you,
and yes, I'm very honored to be your bride.
And I'd like to thank that August Moon,
and tonight I'll look to and thank the heavens above,
because I know I've found my happiness,
I've found you, my one and only true love.
Copyright Allen Jesson :) 2003
Cards are boxed
online since 1998
Let these people
know that they
are not forgotten.
Please help us to
build a safe haven